Monday, December 16, 2013

New passion!!

So Ottawa just had a snow-dump of about 10000000cm (ok, I'm exaggerating a tiny bit), so trail running has become a bit of a challenge.  To best counter this new challenge that mother nature has thrown at me I have decided to incorporate more snowshoe running into my training regime.  I knew that it was going to be harder than regular running, but I really had no idea just how hard it is!!  GEESH, what a workout!! I love it!!  Corey also took up snowshoe running, so now I have a training partner... YAAAAY!!


For those of you who live in the Orleans, Ontario area we actually have a group of snowshoers (not a word... but I just made it a word) who meet at Mer Bleue for snowshoeing every Wednesday! :)

If you're thinking about buying snowshoes, check out my buddy Derrick Spafford's site: Spafford Health and Adventure.  He sells the Dion snowshoes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment