Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The countdown is on!!

Looking at the calendar today I realized that I have 45 days until the Sulphur Springs 100 miler!!  Eeeeeek!!  That might sound like a long time, but in the running/training world it isn't. 

Here's the details on Sulphur:

20k loop done 8 times

The course is tough, but runable (which I love)!  It's a fast course  :)   

I'm stoked, cause yet again I get to have my amazing parents there crewing for me!!  I will of course be running the race with my fiancé, which will be awesome.


So now the serious training starts!! Corey and I will be starting into some super long back to back runs.  I will be following the direction of my coach Ray Zahab and keep the week day runs fast, concentrating on good turnover and getting stronger.

ALL FOR THE BUCKLE BABY!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment