Saturday, September 22, 2012

Love and Running (or running with the man I love)

As many of you know the love of my life (Corey Paquette) started running this year and recently completed his first 100 mile race!!  I have no words to express how proud I am of him, for everything he has accomplished.

It is absolutely amazing to share my passion for trails and ultra running with him!!  The countless hours we spend training for our races are so much more enjoyable, because we have each other.  Don't get me wrong, there are times when we get frustrated with each other, and I'm sure there are times when Corey wants to kill me, but in the end we are happy to have each other out on the trail and we MAKE EACH OTHER BETTER RUNNERS! We push one another, and really strive to be our best TOGETHER!

Our plan for the next few years is to race together!!  Our training and races will be intense, but we know we can get through it all together!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment